Summer solstice is upon us, and if you’re not prepared to take on the longest day of the year, you better believe a makeup meltdown is right around the corner. To guarantee your makeup will hold it together through it all, here’s six UD must-haves you need to add to your summer solstice survival kit ASAP.
1. Urban Defense Complexion Primer: You gotta look out for #1. This crystal-clear primer not only protects against the sun with broad spectrum SPF 30, but also primes and smooths skin as it minimizes the look of pores—so makeup applies better and lasts all day.
2. Perversion Mascara: Yes, they’re real. Give your lashes the bigger, blacker, badder treatment with Perversion’s ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing formula.
3. Fireball + Easy Baked Eyeshadow: We’re all for “zero effort, huge payout”—especially when it’s hot AF in your bathroom and you’re trying to put together an eye look stat. These babies will heat up your look in no time. One swipe of our insanely pigmented shimmer shadows and you’ll be hotter than the summer sun.
4. Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen: Better warn ’em to stay away from those sharp edges. This super-smooth, free-flowing pen lays down intensely black lines with absolute precision.
5. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: You will not have done steps 1–4 in vain. The final (and arguably most important) step in your routine is to lock down your look with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Your makeup will look gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.
Summer solstice doesn’t even stand a chance against this long-lasting makeup survival kit. Show us your finished summertime looks don’t forget to tag us using #UrbanDecay!