- Makeup Brushes and Tools
- UD PRO COLLECTION
- Urban Exclusives
- E-Gift Cards
- What's New
- Foundation Finder
- Legends Never Fade
- Naked Palettes
UPDATE: WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE & HEALTHY
The health and safety of our customers and employees is important to us. We have implemented safety measures to protect against COVID-19, as a result, your order may experience shipping delays as we work cautiously to prepare your order.
Urban Decay’s top priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community. We understand that anyone who relies on our products and services is concerned about the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and our ability to serve them. We’re monitoring the situation closely and are proactively working to keep everyone safe.
· Contact Us: We hear you and completely understand your concern — know that we’re prioritizing the health and safety of our UD employees and customers above everything at this time, and this has unfortunately resulted in communication delays. For the fastest reply, please hit us up via email and chat. We’re so sorry for any delays and any inconvenience this causes you—thank you for being patient and understanding as we navigate all of this! LEARN MORE
· Warehousing & Packaging: Following state and local guidance, we’re taking extra precautions across our supply chain and asking our third-party partners to do the same. This includes deep sanitation measures and increased workplace cleaning at our distribution facilities, actively encouraging sick employees to stay home, and enforcing healthy hygiene habits in the workplace to flatten the curve.
· Personalization Services: It’s already mandatory that team members use protective gloves while completing value-add services such as gifting, labeling, or engraving. We’ll continue to evaluate these processes as new information is provided.
· 3rd Party Delivery: We’re working closely with our shipping partners, who are following guidance from the World Health Organization. We’ve launched detailed employee awareness campaigns about COVID-19 to stay safe and prevent further spread.
· Product Safety: All Urban Decay products sold follow strict quality control measures to ensure customer safety. This includes packaging that seals and protects the product from external contamination.
· Returns: We offer free returns, and have extended our return policy from 45 to 60 days. If you’d like to return an item, you now have up to 60 days (from the shipment date) to return it. All returns are credited in the original form of payment. LEARN MORE
Important Notice: We have modified our Returns processing time.
Due to recent concerns related to COVID-19, extra precautions are being taken to keep our warehouse personnel safe. Per communication on the CDC website, it is currently believed that coronavirus can live up to 24 hours on corrugate and three (3) days on plastics and stainless steel, therefore, we are implementing a three (3) day quarantine of all returned packages. We are still accepting returns, but please expect a delay in processing your return refund while we implement these extra precautions to protect our staff.
In these uncertain times, we hope you can take comfort in knowing that we’re doing everything we can to keep our communities safe and healthy. We’re all in this together, and we will get through this with extra vigilance and compassion. We’ll update you with the latest info as conditions evolve.
Our Beauty Advisors are ready to answer your questions.
Mon - Fri: 7am - 4pm, PST (Excluding holidays)