Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette
TRY IT ON
An eyeshadow palette of 12 cherry-hued neutrals, ranging from ivory to rose gold to black cherry.
SULTRY & RIPE FOR THE PICKING
More tart than sweet, you'll feel like you're getting Naked for the very first time with cherry-hued shades that range from shimmering pinks and warm peaches to reddish plums and deep burgundies.
Create your most tempting beauty looks ever with this eyeshadow palette’s mix of mattes, metallics, and shimmers. Use the peachy neutrals and metallic rose eyeshadows for a softer, diffused effect or create more graphic, smoky looks with reddish plum and deep cranberry shades. Made with our signature Naked formula, Naked Cherry delivers velvety texture, richly pigmented color, and serious blendability. Includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended eyeshadow brush.
HOW TO USE:
- Prep lids with Eyeshadow Primer Potion for crease-free color that lasts all day and won’t fade. Pro tip: Mix Primer Potion into eyeshadow to create cream shadows with major staying power.
- Get creative with shades and spray your brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray before dipping into eyeshadow for intensified finishes or graphic designs.
- Achieve the ultimate blown-out look by using the fluffy end of the included brush to softly blend the outer edges—when you think you’re done blending, blend some more!
CHerry on top
Day to night with naked cherry
- Prime your lids and lower lash line with Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Dip into Bing and blend all over lid and onto the crease. Use Caution on the brow bone.
- Use the smudger brush to apply Bang Bang and blend all over lid and onto the crease. Use Caution on the brow bone.
- For the after-party, use the smudger brush to carve out the crease and define the lower lash line with Devilish. Press Drunk Dial into the lower lash and blend towards the crease.
- Use Privacy to add depth to the outer corners and wrap it around to the lower lash line. Coat your lashes with Perversion Mascara.
- Lock in your look with All Nighter Setting Makeup Setting Spray
You May Also Like
STEAL THE LOOK
Watch other videos
- Peach Smoky Eye Look Tutorial | Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette | Urban DecayA makeup tutorial for beginners made using the NAKED Cherry Palette. Create simple everyday makeup looks using peachy mauves and burgundy shades.
- Wende Reveals the Naked Cherry Collection | NEW from Urban DecayThe newest member of the Naked family are here, and Wende has all the juicy details.
- Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette | NEW from Urban DecayOur all new Naked Cherry palette is here, and she’s our most sultry Naked palette yet. With 12 never-before-picked shades, this vamped-up palette spices up every look, from chill neutrals and sexy shimmers to super-smoky eyes.
- All 12 Shades of Naked Cherry Swatched on Three Skin Tones | Urban DecayOur Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette is here, so naturally our first order of business is swatches!
- Holiday Look with the Naked Cherry Collection | Makeup Tutorial | Urban DecayQuick and easy cut crease using mauve and cherry tones to ring in the holiday spirit.
- Inside Naked Cherry: A Close-Up Look at All 12 Shades | Urban DecayIntroducing our ALL NEW Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette: Our wildest way yet to look better Naked.
- Spotlight Eye Look Tutorial | Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette | Urban DecaySpotlight eyeshadow tutorial using NAKED Cherry Palette. Create a simple spotlight eyeshadow look using cherry toned shadows to create extra dimension and color.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product