Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay's Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette with 12 golden neutral eye shadows includes classic gold ... Read full description
A versatile eyeshadow palette with 12 golden neutrals made for creating indulgent looks that look good on every skin tone, thanks to richly pigmented mattes, metallics, and shimmers.
SPOIL ME, HONEY
Go ahead, give in to the decadence of Naked Honey—this lineup of opulent golden neutral eyeshadows was made for every eye color and skin tone.
With classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns, create the perfect smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte) or get hooked on Honey (intense gold metallic) for that ’70s statement eye. The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended eyeshadow brush so it's extra-easy to spoil yourself on the go.
HOW TO USE:
- To achieve the ultimate ’70s statement eye, saturate the eyeshadow brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray first before reaching for shades Honey, Amber, and Golden.
- The gilded colors combined with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray create a super-silky look that lasts.
- Create a custom cream eyeshadow by mixing in a small dollop of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and your favorite shade of shadow. The color instantly lays down extra-intense and smooth—plus, you'll stay crease-free all day.
- Brown shades can double for brows and golden shades are perfect for using as highlighters.
- Metallic shades can be added to the Cupid's bow for a hit of highlight or on top of any Vice Lipstick for a shimmering effect.
Full ingredient list
GET THE LOOK
Partners in crime
Save more when you get Naked everyday with friends.
STEAL THE LOOK
Revealed: The All-New Naked Honey Collection | Urban Decay
“I can’t wait for you guys to see all of the gold, sparkle and Honey goodness in this collection” — Wende Zomnir, Urban Decay Co-Founder