24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
An award-winning waterproof eye pencil that glides on ultra-creamy and delivers intense, longwear color that won’t budge.
LEVEL UP YOUR EYELINER
With an insane range of shades and finishes, we dare you to just try and pick just one 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. It’s time to upgrade your makeup bag with this waterproof eyeliner.
Our eyeliner pencil goes on smoothly, stays soft and super-creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries to a long-lasting finish that won't budge. Made with 50% hydrating ingredients like Vitamin E, jojoba oil, and cottonseed oil, 24/7 Eye Pencil comes in multiple finishes, ranging from matte and metallic to satin and shimmer. Line your eyes with a hint of color or opt for a graphic, dramatic look.
Non-vegan shades include: Psychedelic Sister, Love Drug, Woodstock, Rockstar, Roxy, Alkaline, Bourbon, Corrupt, Demolition, Sabbath, Vice, Empire
HOW TO USE:
- Draw precise lines or smudge them for a smokier feel.
- Use as a base to layer with eyeshadow for more depth and dimension.
- Keep your eyeliner sharp with the Grind House Double Barrel Sharpener.
Full ingredient list
24/7 EYE LOOKS
Big and Bold
Partners in crime
Level up your eye look with the essentials.
GET THE LOOK
How To: Perfect Winged Eyeliner Tutorial | Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil applies like a dream—once you glide it on, our formula stays creamy long enough for you to blend, then it dries down to a comfortable, long-lasting finish.
Watch other videos
- How To: Perfect Winged Eyeliner Tutorial | Urban Decay CosmeticsOur waterproof 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil applies like a dream—once you glide it on, our formula stays creamy long enough for you to blend, then it dries down to a comfortable, long-lasting finish.
- How To: Eyeliner Three Ways | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- How To: Easy Graphic Eyeliner Tutorial | Urban Decay Cosmetics
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';