Urban Decay's Naked3 also includes a double-ended shadow/blending brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and new Anti-Aging). Each sample holds about a week's worth of Primer!
Even now, three years after the frenzy first started, the requests for "MORE Naked palettes!" keep coming. At last, the wait is over—with the launch of Naked3, featuring 12 never-before-seen (and insanely beautiful!) rose-hued neutrals.
palette with 12 bronze-hued
neutrals in an insane range of
textures. From the palest
champagne to the grittiest gunmetal, Naked proves that
neutral is anything but boring.
rose-hued neutrals in every finish imaginable.
From the palest, shimmery pink to the deepest
black matte with red micro-glitter, these neutrals
will make you want to get Naked all over again.
neutrals—including a gorgeous
grayish brown, a glittery copper
and our lewdest, blackest black.
- Apply Buzz and Liar to the lid and blend to the bottom lash line.
- Apply Strange from the crease to the brow bone.
- Apply Factory to the crease and blend out.
- Apply Blackheart as a liner to the upper lash line.
- Fill in the lip with Native 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Top with Native Revolution Lipstick.
- Apply Pistol to the lid, blending into the crease and the bottom lash line.
- Highlight the brow bone with Verve.
- Apply Blackout as a liner to the upper lash line.
- Fill in the lip with Naked 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil and top with Naked Revolution Lipstick.
- Apply Half Baked to the lid and blend to the bottom lash line.
- Apply Smog to the crease and blend.
- Highlight the brow bone with Sidecar.
- Apply Darkhorse to the lower lash line and blend.
- Apply Underground 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil to the top and bottom waterline.
- Fill in the lip with Naked2 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil and top with Naked2 Revolution Lipstick.
these pencils are the ideal go-to to complete any Naked eye look.
Use these shades to create the perfect neutral matte eye or
as base shades for your favorite bolder shadows.