Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation
TRY IT ON
A vegan longwear liquid foundation with buildable medium coverage and a real-skin matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours.
STAY YOU. STAY NAKED.
Our vegan longwear formula was designed to be weightless, breathable, and flexible with a second-skin feel, so you always look like you. Stay Naked blends seamlessly to even out skin tone and minimize the appearance of pores. Plus, it’s lightweight (no heaviness or caking!), waterproof, and won’t transfer. Just buff it out with a sponge for lighter coverage or use a brush to build up its medium coverage.
Stay Naked is available in 50 shades with nine shade intensities for all skin tones, with built-in mastertones and undertones that make finding your shade easy. Use our Foundation Finder tool to find your exact match! Still not sure? When in doubt, go with the NN in your shade intensity.
HOW TO USE:
Get customized coverage with Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation by using different tools for application.
- Light coverage: Use the Urban Decay Diffusing Blush Brush (sold separately) or your favorite sponge.
- Medium coverage: Build with a blending sponge or the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush (sold separately).
- Full coverage: Use a flat brush like the Urban Decay Large Tapered Foundation Brush (sold separately).
Your perfect match
20CP - MIA
50CP - RACHANA
90wr - ero
How to stay naked
- Use a blending sponge or foundation brush to apply Stay Naked Foundation.
- Blend, baby, blend!
- Conceal blemishes and brighten under-eye area with Stay Naked Correcting Concealer.
partners in crime
Know what plays well with Stay Naked? These UD faves.
STEAL THE LOOK
Revealed: All-New Stay Naked Collection | Urban Decay
Watch other videos
- Revealed: All-New Stay Naked Collection | Urban Decay
- 3 Ways to Apply Foundation | Stay Naked
- How to Shade Match Stay Naked Foundation | Urban Decay
- Foundation Tutorial | Stay Naked Collection
You May Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';