A creamy vegan eyeshadow single, delivering high-performance, ultra-velvety, supercharged colors and finishes with long-lasting wear of up to 12 hours.
PRECISE LINES + CREASE-FREE COLOR FOR UP TO 12 HRS
Create long-lasting, versatile eye makeup looks with the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow singles in smooth, high-pigment colors and four finishes for every mood—matte, satin, shimmer, and metallic. Our velvety-soft vegan eyeshadow formula glides on smoothly in an array of vibrant shades ranging from soft neutrals and warm browns to golden, bronze shimmers and rich jewel tones. These supercharged, caffeine-packed Urban Decay eyeshadows blend seamlessly and be applied wet or dry with a finger or brush to brighten and enhance the eyes.
- First, prime lids with Eyeshadow Primer Potion for more vibrant, crease-free color that lasts all day.
- For even bolder, richer color, use a corresponding 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil as an allover base.
- Apply the high pigment eyeshadow using any UD Pro Eyeshadow Brush or use your fingertips for intense pigment payoff.
- Use wet or dry. Mist your brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray before using shimmers to create a foiled, almost-wet effect. When working with mattes, dip brush into shadows first before misting with All Nighter for longer-lasting color.
- Finally, lock down your makeup look for up to 16 hours with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.
- Prime lids with Eyeshadow Primer Potion for more vibrant, crease-free color that lasts all day.
- For even bolder, richer color, use corresponding 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils as an allover base.
- Lock down your look for up to 16 hours with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
HOW TO USE:
RETHINK YOUR NEUTRALS
STEAL THE LOOK
Introducing 24/7 Shadows
Watch other videos
- Introducing 24/7 Shadows
- Quick & Easy Bold Look Using 24/7 Shadows
- Burnt Sienna Supercharged Look Using 24/7 Shadows
- Easy Finger Application Using 24/7 Shadows
YOU'RE OUR MUSE - JOIN THE UD FAM
Tag @urbandecaycosmetics on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our website!