Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette
A versatile eyeshadow palette that redefines neutrals with 12 universally flattering shades in finis ... Read full description
May we suggest
A versatile eyeshadow palette that redefines neutrals with 12 universally flattering shades in finishes ranging from matte to metallic.
Purple’s always been part of Urban Decay’s DNA, so it’s no wonder we created a Naked Eyeshadow Palette that pays tribute to our signature color *and* looks good on everyone.
The hyperpigmented, velvety Naked eyeshadow family has a new lineup of peachy neutrals, pale lavenders, deep violets, and blacklight purples. Naked Ultraviolet’s iridescent micro-shimmers and light-reflecting shades grab attention, while transformer shadows add a futuristic holographic finish. Use these ultra-blendable shadows solo or layer to create versatile eye looks with a pop of purple. Includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.
HOW TO USE:
- Try the first 7 shades (left to right) for a quick and easy swipe of color or layer up to create a soft, multi-dimensional eye look.
- Use the deeper 5 shades on the right to level up your look and create a super smoky eye or a rich, hazy purple look.
- Top off with Lucid, V.R., and Euphoric to easily transform any shade into a holographic color.
Digital Purple Haze
partners in crime
Know what goes great with Naked Ultraviolet? These UD faves.
STEAL THE LOOK
Get the Look | Naked Ultraviolet | Simone
Naked Ultraviolet and Simone.
Watch other videos
- Get the Look | Naked Ultraviolet | SimoneNaked Ultraviolet and Simone.
- GET THE LOOK | NAKED ULTRAVIOLET | ZOENaked Ultraviolet and Zoe.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';