When you join UD Beauty Junkies, you'll get nothing but perks—like exclusive offers, gifts and early access to special promotions. You'll even be rewarded for your UD addiction—every purchase you make on UrbanDecay.com or in any Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S. earns you points. As you earn points, UD Kickbacks get added to your account automatically. (UD Kickbacks have a monetary value good toward future purchases.) And the more points you earn, the better the perks.
- Provide your contact information to a UD associate at any Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S.
As a UD Beauty Junkies member, you get one point for every $1 you spend on UrbanDecay.com or in an Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S. As you accumulate points, you'll advance through the levels. And the higher the level you reach, the more exclusive perks you'll have access to.
There are three UD Beauty Junkies levels:
- Starting level.
- Earn 0–199 points in a calendar year.
- Access to all Obsessed benefits listed here.
- Intermediate level.
- Earn 200–599 points in a calendar year.
- Access to all Freak benefits listed here.
- Advanced level.
- Earn 600+ points in a calendar year.
- Access to all Rockstar benefits listed here.
Once you become a UD Beauty Junkies member, you'll earn points for every purchase you make on UrbanDecay.com or in any Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S.—excluding gift cards bought in a freestanding store, UrbanDecay.com E-Gift Cards and products purchased through our E-Gift option. However, you will
receive UD Beauty Junkies points when redeeming a gift card, E-Gift Card or E-Gift product.
You can also earn points for non-purchase-based activities, like writing a product review, referring a friend, sharing content on social media and more. For a complete list of ways to earn points, make sure you’re logged in to your UD Beauty Junkies account and click here
Your account username is the email you registered with. Please make sure to use your registered email address when logging in to UrbanDecay.com or when referencing your UD Beauty Junkies account in one of our stores.
- When shopping on UrbanDecay.com, you must sign in to your UD Beauty Junkies account before you check out. Once you make your purchase, you'll automatically receive UD Beauty Junkies points.
- When shopping at an Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S., make sure to share your email address with the UD associate before completing your purchase.
Once you earn 100 points within a calendar year, you'll get your first UD Kickback worth $10. After you make your first purchase as a UD Beauty Junkies member, the $10 UD Kickback will post to your rewards once your order ships (within 24–48 business hours). After that, you'll automatically get a $20 UD Kickback for every additional 200 points you earn. Here's a breakdown showing what you get for the first 500 points you earn:
- Reach 100 points in a calendar year; get a $10 UD Kickback.
- Reach 300 points in a calendar year; get a $20 UD Kickback.
- Reach 500 points in a calendar year; get a $20 UD Kickback.
But remember, it doesn't stop at 500 points; you keep earning $20 UD Kickbacks for every additional 200 points earned—there's no limit! UD Kickbacks are good for one year and can be redeemed on any future purchases on UrbanDecay.com or in any Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S. When redeeming a UD Kickback, your shopping bag total must exceed the amount of the UD Kickback reward.
Each time you earn a UD Kickback, it will be added to your UD Beauty Junkies account automatically. We'll always email you when you have a UD Kickback and you can log in to your account at any time to check your point balance.
Whether you shop in store or online, we’ll email you when you earn points or get UD Kickbacks. All UD Kickbacks you earn will automatically be applied to your account. And you don't have to immediately redeem your rewards—you choose exactly when you want to use them. All UD Kickbacks are valid for one full year from the issue date and can be redeemed online or at any Urban Decay freestanding store in the U.S.
Yes! You can log in to your account at any time to check your points balance and find additional details about UD Beauty Junkies.
As soon as you become a UD Beauty Junkies member, you begin earning points with every purchase. Your points balance (good toward UD Kickbacks and level advancement) will expire at the end of each calendar year.
Points earned between January 1 and December 31 will determine your membership level through the following calendar year. If you reached an elevated level by the end of the year, you'll continue at that level through the end of the following year (unless you earn the points to advance even higher). If you don't meet the points required by December 31, your member level will reset to our starting level, Obsessed, on January 1.
Here are some examples:
- If you earn enough points to achieve the Freak level anytime in 2016, you'll keep your Freak status (and associated perks) through December 31, 2017. If you continue to earn the points needed to advance to the Rockstar level in 2017, you will guarantee your Rockstar level (and its elevated perks) through 2018.
- If you earn enough points to achieve the Freak level anytime in 2016, but you don't earn the required amount of points in 2017 to maintain the Freak level or to advance to the Rockstar level, your membership level will reset to Obsessed on January 1, 2018.
Remember: No matter what, you'll always have access to the exclusive perks associated with your current member level. We'll send you a reminder email 30 days before your points and your member level are set to expire.
You can make updates to your UD Beauty Junkies account at any time. Just log in to your account at UrbanDecay.com.
Multiple UD Kickbacks cannot be used (stacked) in a single transaction. However, you CAN redeem a UD Kickback AND use another Urban Decay promo code in a single transaction (some exclusions may apply).
Whenever you make a product return, the amount of points you earned on that purchase will be deducted from your points balance. If a return results in a lower points balance than required for your current member level, your account will be adjusted to the member level that corresponds with your new points balance.